WELCOME TO ACIT.in
The following are the rules or "Terms" that govern use of the ACIT.in website. By using the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and to follow these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the site. ACIT.in reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the site. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, please do not use the site.
You are only authorized to view and to retain a copy of pages of this site for your own personal use while visiting the site or booking the training at ACIT.in. Do not duplicate, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this site unless specifically authorized by ACIT.in to do so. The content and software on this site is the property of ACIT.in and/or its contributors.
USER CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE SITE
- ACIT.in is not liable or responsible for any content provided by its users or other third parties to the site ("User content"). The contributions of third parties do not necessarily represent the view or opinions of ACIT.in.
- ACIT.in cannot preview all user content before it appears. Users can be held liable for any illegal or prohibited user content they provide to the site, including among other things, infringing, defamatory or offensive materials. However, if you discover this kind of material on the site, please notify us at mumbai@ACIT.in. We will investigate your claim and take appropriate action.
- If you post any original content to the site, by electronic mail or otherwise, we will treat it as non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. By posting it to the site, you authorize us to use or allow others to distribute, reproduce or otherwise use the content.
- ACIT.in is not liable for any lost data resulting from the operation of our site and/or the enforcement of the terms. We urge all users to maintain their own back up versions of any content they submit to the site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS
- The site may automatically produce search results that reference or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. ACIT.in has no control over these sites or the content within them. ACIT.in cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the site is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive.
- ACIT.in does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor can we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against ACIT.in for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the site to obtain search results and/or to link to another site. However, if you have a problem with a link from the site, please let us know at mumbai@ACIT.in and we will investigate the link and take appropriate action..
The following is a partial list of the kind of content which is illegal or prohibited on the site.
It includes content that:
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; Is or could be harmful to minors; Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"; Promotes information that you know is false, misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct, is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Is or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, provides information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices; providing pirated content or links to pirated content files; Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page; Displays pornographic material of any kind; Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons; violating someone's privacy; providing or creating computer viruses; Solicits passwords, personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
VIOLATION OF THE TERMS
You understand and agree that in ACIT.in sole discretion, and without prior notice, ACIT.in may terminate your access to the site, and remove any unauthorized User content. ACIT.in may release user information about you if required by law or subpoena, or if the information is necessary or appropriate to release to address an unlawful or harmful activity.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS :
ACIT.in does not promise that the site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the site or any content, search or link on it. The site and its content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. ACIT.in cannot ensure that files you download from the site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. ACIT.in disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including also any implied warranties of, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
The contents herein are solely the opinions of ACIT.in and their contributors, and should not be considered as a form of therapy nor advice. There is no guarantee of validity or accuracy. ACIT.in assumes no responsibility for injury and specifically disclaims any warranty, express or implied for any products or services mentioned. If expert assistance or counseling is needed, services of a competent professional should be sought.
Disputes. This site is operated for knowledge purpose and all problems will be solve by mutual understanding and cooperation, and in any condition ACIT.in management or any affiliates will be held responsible for the outcome.
You agree to indemnify and hold ACIT.in, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the site, including also your use of the site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the site.
PUBLIC & DISCUSSION FORUMS :
TThis site may make forums and message boards available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
COMMENTING POLICY :
We never censor comments based on ideological point of view. We only delete those comments that are abusive, off-topic, use excessive foul language, include ad hominem attacks, or include spammy links. We ask that all commenter and forum posting members to remain respectful of others and should not comment wrong on wall.
CONTACT US :
If you have questions about these Terms or want to contact us for any reason you may do so by emailing us at mumbai@ACIT.in.
USER AGREEMENT :
- The user can access www.ACIT.in subject to the terms and conditions of use, as changed / updated from time to time entirely at the discretion of ACIT, as set out below. This Agreement is for an indefinite term and the user understand and agree that they are bound by such terms till the time the user access this site.
- Whether you use this site as a casual visitor or become a member of ACIT you are agreeing to certain terms which are clearly outlined below. Please read this agreement carefully. We may change this agreement from time to time and by using the site you are agreeing to the terms as they are updated and changed, whether or not you have read them. If at any time you do not agree with these terms, please do not use the site. All of the information in this agreement refers to ACIT only. Other sites which are linked to ours are not covered by this agreement and you should refer to their agreements for their specific policies. We are careful about the sites with which we link; however, we cannot control the ever changing information on those sites and urge you to use good judgment when visiting all web sites.
- In using ACIT you agree to enter true and accurate information on the site as a part of the registration process. It is your responsibility to protect your own password from disclosure to others and you are responsible for activities that take place using your password and within your account. If you share your password with anyone, they may be able to obtain access to your personal information. If you enter a wrong, unauthentic, fake email address then we will immediately inactivate your account
- When you become a member or student or trainer or company or any other type of member ACIT, you are asked to enter your first and last names, your email address and other contact information. We will never share your personal information with anyone other than staff, faculty, tele-class leaders, affiliates and/or fellow students or course participants. Program participant schedule if necessary will be send to all participants via email before the program start date and time. Program rosters contain your name, city, state, phone number and email address. By participating in our programs, you agree to keep such information confidential and further agree to use contact information for the sole purpose of communications during the program or course unless a very personal relationship is formed.
- Our newsletter articles, media mentions, and all other information on this site are copyrighted and/or trademarked by either the author or ACIT. You may NOT use these articles, presentations, thought, video link, pdf, news and other material without written permission from ACIT except for your own personal non-commercial use. By downloading, printing, or otherwise using the material on the site for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of that material. If you see something on the site that you would like to use or share beyond simple personal use, it is likely that we will consider allowing you to do so - but only with written permission. For permission please write to: mumbai@ACIT.in with your complete message for granting permission.
- We reserve the right to deny use of the site to anyone for any reason. If you are a member and have entered personal information into the site database and we terminate your membership you have 30 days to request a hard copy of what you have entered into the system if you have lost so. After 30 days the information will no longer be available. If you voluntarily terminate your membership it is your responsibility to make a hard copy of information you have entered into the site before your terminate your membership.
USE OF THE DOWNLOAD SECTION/ MESSAGE BOARD / DISCUSSION FORUM
When any member post any material on the Download Section/ Message Board / Discussion Forum then all have to note that you have log in to the public area . You should use common sense and not reveal information that is not for public consumption. For example, it would be unwise to post your telephone number, address, financial, or other personal information. If you post your email address we cannot prevent anyone reading the board from using that information for solicitation or other purposes, although we strongly discourage users from abusing the message board in that manner.
LIMITED PERMISSION TO COPY
- he user is permitted to print or download extracts from these pages for their personal non-commercial use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use. The user may not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this site. No part of the Site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission. Requests to republish ACIT material for distribution should be addressed.
- On the message board you may NOT: Solicit for business, attempt to recruit employees, attempt to bring other users into a multi-level marketing, network business or pyramid scheme, use profanity, make sexual references, make derogatory or discriminatory comments, slander or libel anyone, be rude or crude in any way, be abusive or offensive, do anything unlawful, invade or breach the privacy of another person or organization, stalk or harass anyone, post web addresses for any adult rated sites, say anything that might be construed as exploiting children, or give legal, financial, or medical advice. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright yourself..
- We monitor the Download Section/ Message Board / Discussion Forum on a regular basis and reserve the right to delete any message that we determine to be inappropriate in any way. This might include any of the above or simply postings that we deem to be in poor taste. Please be professional, courteous, and mature in your use of the Download Section/ Message Board / Discussion Forum.
TERMINATION OF SERVICES :
We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone using the Download Section/ Message Board / Discussion Forum inappropriately.
WHAT WE (ACIT MANAGEMENT, STAFF OR MODERATORS) ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR :
While we do monitor the Download Section/ Message Board / Discussion Forum then also we are not responsible for material appearing on the board unless it is posted by an owner or employee with ACIT. We do not vouch for or warranty the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any message. And we do not monitor the board every minute of every day. If you see something on the board that we should know about please notify us right away at mumbai@ACIT.in. We reserve the right to reveal your identify (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
RIGHTS OF ACIT
ACIT reserves its right to terminate your account without any prior notice for any violation. All content posted by you becomes the property of ACIT and you agree to grant/assign the royalty free, perpetual right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site. All warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
- ACIT shall not be liable, at any time for damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any act or omissions a result of using the site or any such contents or for any failure of performance, omission , error, deletion, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, reliability, suitability, adequacy, completeness, or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
- Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom ACIT has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to ACIT. The user agrees and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond the ACIT websites. ACIT therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgment or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these sites.
ACCESS TO MEMBERS :
The members or anyone that have subscribed to the services of ACIT trainings and who contribute to ACIT are independent contractors with their own businesses or services. They are under no obligation to answer emails from visitors or members or ACIT, however, many of them will answer a limited number of specific inquiries. They will not engage in an ongoing relationship via email or calling anyone unless you hire them at their usual rates. Please be courteous when corresponding with our members.
- We fully reserve all rights in regards to the nature, terms, and any other detail of any program, service, offering or product offered by ACIT and its related companies. We reserve the right to change our programs, without notice, as well any service or product offered.
- All of the information on this site is based on the opinion of the writers who contribute to the site. Most of these writers are professional business and/or personal coaches/ corporate trainers, freelancer/independent trainers, contractors. They are not attorneys, accountants, financial advisors, therapists, physicians, or nutritionists and unless otherwise stated on their bio Pages they are not licensed by any federal, state, or local bureaucracy. Use the information on this site at your own risk and use your common sense. Use of this site is not a substitute for professional legal, financial or medical advice. If you feel that you need specific advice in a particular area you are encouraged to seek personal, professional counselling.
- While we strive to provide useful and high quality information on this site, we make no representations about the suitability, accuracy, or reliability of the information as it might relate to any site visitor or member. By using this site you agree to hold ACIT, its owners, contributors to the site, and all other users of the site harmless in every way. Any dispute arising as a result of using this site will be settled by mediation and if mediation is unsuccessful then by binding arbitration. ACIT and you as the user agree that disputes related to the use of this site will never reach the court system but will instead be settled by the above referenced methods. Any such settlement activities will take place where ACIT is based. Costs of such mediation or arbitration shall be borne solely by the individual bringing the action.
- If you have questions about these Terms or want to contact us for any reason you may do so by emailing us at mumbai@ACIT.in.